We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced modeller in Broome or looking to relocate Broome.
We believe that this is the perfect role for a candidate who is looking to take ‘the next step’ in their career by stepping into a role where every day is different and diverse. Come join a friendly supportive team who will help support you as you support them.
About the role
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working closely with clients, consultants and the internal team for the documentation of structural engineering projects.
- Ensuring high quality design documentation, technical reports, and specifications.
- Understanding interdisciplinary aspects of structural design.
- Proficiency in Revit Structure is a benefit or an interest upskilling to Revit modelling would be advantageous.
We offer the opportunity to design your role based on your career goals and passions. Take on this role and build it into the ideal position that blends design, documentation, client, and project management into one. Develop to your full potential in a supportive environment.
This exciting opportunity comes with a relocation package, support and the opportunity for professional development in Perth for up to 12 months prior to relocating (if required).
We are seeking applications from experienced modellers who are a highly motivated, team orientated professionals who have excellent communication skills.
As an intermediate modeller you would require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Proficiency in using Revit Structure or willingness to upskill quickly.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations
- Working knowledge of BIM concepts and an understanding of creating working models.
- Understand Australian Standards and Codes.
- Strong mathematical skills and high attention to detail.
- Professional qualification in Drafting, Civil Engineering, or similar equivalent industry experience
In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer our people:
- An individual role suited to your passions and goals built with trust and empowerment.
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and career progression.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employment benefits include flexible working arrangements, health and well-being programs, exceptional parental leave options and much more.
- Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family orientated events are held throughout the year.
Living in Broome you will experience a beautiful tropical climate, a relaxing lifestyle, newfound friends, and an abundance of wildlife and outdoor activities. Whilst, developing rapidly as a professional engineer at a successful and established consulting firm.
Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter, outlining your experience in line with the requirements set out above.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Please note that responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
To apply for this role follow the link