The Concrete Institute of Australia’s strong alliance with the American Concrete Institute (ACI) continues to strengthen and our two organisations’ are united by our visions for excellence in concrete and a future where everyone has the knowledge needed to use concrete effectively to meet the demands of a changing world.
As part of this vision, the Concrete Institute of Australia is pleased to offer our Professional Members the opportunity to join the ACI at a significantly discounted price. The Joint CIA-ACI Membership opens up a global library of resources and an international network of connections and colleagues. Included in this membership are:
- Receipt of Concrete International magazine via hard copy and/or digital.
- Digital subscriptions to ACI’s Materials Journal and Structural Journal.
- Free digital access to ACI’s practices – including over 200 active guides and reports.
- Significant discounted digital access to all of ACI’s 50 active codes and specifications including their world renown Building Code for Structural Concrete, ACI-381, and Specification for Structural Concrete, ACI-301.
- Free access to ACI University webinars and on-demand courses.
- Member rates for ACI Conventions and ACI Educational Seminars
- Digital receipt of ACI eNews and the Concrete Smartbrief.
- Submission of technical questions related to an ACI document.
- Access to and listings in ACI’s Membership Directory.
- Join three (3) non-code technical committees as an Associate Member.
This Member Benefit is exclusively available to:
- Professional Members
- Young Professional Members
- Retired Members
- Life and Honorary Members
CIA-ACI Joint Membership – $185 (inc GST)