Students are the future lifeblood of the concrete industry and the Concrete Institute of Australia is pleased to be able to support them through this crucial period of study and academia. Our Student Membership provides access to thousands of publications, presentations and papers which will assist Students in research and assignments. This membership will also provide Students with Member rates for seminars and events which will not only provide exceptional learning opportunities, but will also enable Students to build the foundations of strong networks with their peers and to establish connections with leading industry professionals that can last throughout a Member’s career.
Criteria for Student Membership
- The applicant must be an Australian resident.
- The applicant must be enrolled full time in a course of study related to concrete technology and practice as applied in the design, construction, supply, provision of materials and maintenance of concrete structures.
- Proof of enrolment is required to support the Student Membership application.
|Student Membership||$35 (inc GST)|
|Student of an Academic Member||FREE|
Please note: this membership is valid from the date of application to 31 March. Regardless of when you join, the membership fee remains at $35. On this date, you will be invited to renew with proof of enrolment for the year ahead.
Student of an Academic Member
If you are enrolled as a student with one of our Academic Members, you can access this membership for free!
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Griffith University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University
Please note: this membership is valid from the date of application to 31 March. On this date, you will be invited to renew with proof of enrolment for the year ahead.