Our Members come from various backgrounds, including design, engineering, construction, supply and industry practitioners, but they all have one thing in common – a love of concrete. Membership provides them with access to an extensive library of resources and professional development delivered by leading specialists both online and face-to-face. It also provides them with an avenue to support the sector and Institute by participating in the mentoring program; delivering interesting and relevant presentations at our seminars and webinars; directing the future of the Concrete Institute of Australia with Committee participation and sharing the wealth of information with their peers.
Attend and participate in one of our numerous professional development activities held each month, including:
- Technical events
- Site tours
- Local and international conferences
The diversity of our membership is one of our greatest strengths. Connect with designers, engineers, contractors, suppliers, academics, architects, business owners, concrete experts and specialists to build and expand your network.
- One (1) FREE webinar registration and one (1) FREE eConcrete presentation to all new Professional Members in the first year (T&Cs apply)
- Member rates on all of our events, webinars and products in our online store
- FREE access to thousands of resources in our Members Hub including our magazine Concrete in Australia, conference papers, Recommended Practices, Current Practice Notes and fib Bulletins
- Substantial discounts on subscriptions to Australian Standards Online and membership of the American Concrete Institute
Through membership, you can participate in the future direction of the Institute and industry by joining one of our many Committees or presenting at one of our seminars, webinars or conferences. You can also join our Mentoring Program as a Mentor and provide guidance and advice.
|Australian Standards Online Subscription||$300|