We are expanding our team and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced roads designer to join our team. You will be supporting our work from the Main Roads WA’s Engineering Technical Services Panel.
If you are not located in WA that is ok, we have flexible working arrangements! You can work from home in your chosen state, or we are able to offer you a relocation package to come and work on the west coast and experience everything that Perth and greater WA have to offer!
About the role
Your role will provide expertise in the form of design planning and execution for major infrastructure projects involving roads and highways.
This fulltime permanent role includes:
- Geometric designs for roads, highways and transport infrastructure projects using Open Roads, AutoCAD 12D or MX
- Coordinate with clients, other consultants, internal engineers, and draftspersons for the documentation of civil engineering projects
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to meet project deliverables and deadlines
For this role we are seeking an individual with experience in a similar role.
You will have:
- Experience in road designs and across transport infrastructure ( 5 +years)
- Experience using Open Roads, AutoCAD 12D and MX
- Knowledge of geometric modelling methods along with associated codes (AustRoads) and specifications related to road and highway infrastructure projects
- Main Roads WA project experience or a relevant state transport authority
- Diploma or advanced diploma in Engineering, drafting or similar Degree
Why work for us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy and to gain experience on a variety of projects we have. As a member of our team, you will be provided with learning and development opportunities for career progression. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
How to apply
Follow the link to apply for the role.