Seeking a Civil Engineer and/or Designer for our Albany team
We are expanding our team to support our Great Southern clients, with our new office in Albany. We believe that this is the perfect role for career progression in an exciting growing regional office with a great team.
About the Role
This permanent fulltime role will involve coordination with clients and consultants and be responsible for detailed design and documentation, resourcing, budgeting, and project delivery.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Design, documentation, and site inspections of various types of projects including property, ports and marine, and transport.
- Fee proposal preparation.
- Client liaison and project management.
- Develop detailed design drawings using AutoCAD with 12D and Civil 3D software highly regarded but not essential.
- Coordination with clients, other consultants, internal engineers, senior civil designers, and draftspersons for the documentation of civil engineering projects.
- Site inspections (including inspecting civil works to ensure compliance with project documentation and specifications for work undertaken by contractors).
We offer the opportunity to design your role based on your career goals and passions. Take on this role and build it into the ideal position that blends design, documentation, client, and project management into one. Develop to your full potential in a supportive environment.
This exciting opportunity comes with a relocation package and the opportunity for professional development in Perth prior to or following commencement. Learn about tendering, project management and client liaison from our seasoned mentors.
You will be a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Experience in an engineering consultancy.
- Experience in the Great Southern or other regional locations will be highly regarded.
- Relevant industry experience, 5 plus years preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods and health and safety.
- Engineering (civil) degree, TAFE qualification- Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer our people:
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and long-term career growth. Our regional teams offer rapid career development and a diverse experience of all elements of consulting engineering.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits include flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, exceptional parental leave options and much more.
- Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family orientated events are held throughout the year.
Apply via the APPLY button with your cover letter, outlining why you are perfect for this role and will be an asset to our team.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.
How to apply
Follow the link to apply for the role