Who are we?
Globe Consulting is a specialist structural engineering consultancy based in Northern NSW. With our ‘can-do’ approach and strong client focus, we are constantly achieving and continuing to grow.
We’re after a Graduate Engineer with passion for the residential structural engineering sector. There is a huge amount of variety of work including project and architectural style houses, renovations, townhouse & unit developments, sheds, patios, carports and more.
Duties of this role are likely to include:
- Structural engineering designs utilising a range of materials and construction techniques;
- Conduct compliance inspections on footings, slab, steel and timber frame and retaining wall compliance inspections;
- Perform structural inspections on-site and prepare technical reports, as required;
Who are we looking for?
This position requires an individual who has a strong client focus and a high level of drive & motivation to provide innovative & practical engineering designs that meet client requirements. In addition the successful applicant will have:
- A completed Bachelor of Civil / Structural Engineering from an institution recognised by Engineers Australia;
- Knowledge using technical software applications such as RC Slabs, RC Building, RAPT and Space Gass;
- Knowledge using CAD software applications such as Autocad/Bricscad and Revit.
- Knowledge/understanding of the National Construction Code and Australian Standards: AS3600, AS4100, AS1170 & AS2870;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A valid Construction White Card;
- A valid Australian Drivers Licence;
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
Benefits and culture
We believe that the people we employ are what makes us the great company we are today. We offer many benefits to staff, including and not limited to:
- Flexible working arrangements with partial work from home available.
- Employee Assistance Program and self-care programs.
- Access to a range of internal and external professional development programs.
- Positive and nurturing culture with a full social calendar.
- Work life balance.
- Meaningful, rewarding career in a supportive team.
We actively strive for diversity in out teams and applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or disability.
If you meet the requirements above, send your resume through today without delay.
Only applicants with permanent Australian working rights will be considered for this role; including the ability to work in NSW.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $54,318.00 – $79,086.00 per year
How to apply
Please email a pdf copy of your resume & cover letter to email@example.com