At GHD we are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. Our Structural Engineering team continues to grow from strength to strength and has multiple opportunities for passionate engineers to join the team and collaborate on infrastructure projects, in particular transport, water, energy and resources.
You will be supported by a team of technical specialists in a highly collaborative environment and given the opportunity to develop client relationships and junior engineers. Most importantly you will be mentored to grow and develop your career the way you want!
This is a challenging position that will offer phenomenal variety in project scope and will see you involved in:
- Providing structural engineering design and assessments on a wide range of key infrastructure projects across Sydney for both contractors and government entities
- Opportunity to work on both Brownfield and Greenfield projects
- Completing structural discipline lead roles on both small (</=$100K) and large projects ($1B) that are multidisciplinary in nature
- Mentoring more junior engineers and structural drafters or modellers
- Opportunity to complete project and design management roles on multidiscipline projects
- Preparing fee proposals and participating in the teams winning work strategy
- Potential for opportunities to work with our senior management team to develop the team strategy
What would you bring to the team?
- Demonstrated experience designing infrastructure related structures particularly within transport and water industry markets
- Proven technical capability and successful delivery in structural engineering projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to produce technical reports for a variety of internal and external partners
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of Australian Standards, TfNSW, AMB and Sydney Water standards would be highly regarded
- Have a passion for technical problem solving and working with other disciplines to develop design solutions that are best for project and our clients
- Experience collaborating with structural drafters/modellers to deliver best for project outcomes
Interested? Apply now.
For any confidential queries, please contact Chris Wong – email@example.com
GHD is an equal opportunity employer, and we want everyone to be able to fully participate in our recruitment process. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people of all identities.”
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Online button to apply via LinkedIn or contact Chris Wong.