The position of Trade Counter Sales is to facilitate internal customer service and sales. In this position you will be providing a strong support role for external sales representatives and CE’s Management team. The broader scope includes assisting with movement and reconciliation of inbound and outbound stock for CE Construction Solution’s Fyshwick facility.
Sales & Marketing
- Manage internal sales enquires (telephone), email request and showroom sales (walk-in)
- Provide sales and marketing support for external representatives and managers
- Responsible for the marketing of CE’s products and systems to customers
- Provide technical advice and assistance to clients where required. Refer to suppliers and internal team for assistance when required.
- Professionally engage with customers during transactions and relay any relevant information/leads to CE’s sales team.
- Prepare and follow up on quotations
- Manage showroom presentation; stock shelves, manage displays, run specials.
- Manage any accounts allocated to your control.
- Represent the company at networking and industry functions as required from time to time
Warehouse & Logistics
- Stock control: picking orders, monitoring loading of customers reporting damaged stock.
- Manage stock levels and ordering, in conjunction with Showroom Manager
- Reconcile inbound stock and pack away, when required.
- Co-ordinate delivery runs and external freight movements, optimising use of all facilities.
- Delivery of orders, as per company requirements.
- Ensure all areas of warehouse and display stock are kept in a safe, clean and tidy manner.
- Undertake other duties from time to time as per request of CE’s Management Team
- Ensure all equipment provided by CE’s is kept in clean working order at all times, ensure all maintenance requirements are facilitated and that any concerns are immediately raised with management in writing.
- Take a proactive involvement in all company WHS policies and procedures.
- Report any WHS concerns to Management as per WHS procedures.
- Wear PPE and uniform as per company style guide.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org