Due to the expansion of Barrason’s Engineers, now we are hiring for an enthusiastic engineer or experienced tradesperson.
- 3+ years’ experience in engineering or building trade is highly regarded, for the right person training will be provided.
- Role involves attendance on-site to conduct a soil test, for new homes, renovations, and damaged homes.
- Inspecting structures around Victoria.
- Report writing and computer skills required.
- Technical skills training provided.
- Working as a part of close team.
- Client interaction on-site.
- Being organised and punctual.
- Vehicle and tools of the trade provided.
- We are a growing structural engineering company that provides a flexible and friendly working environment.
- Providing technical and engineering support.
- Career progression encouraged.
Barrason’s Engineers are well known in the precast concrete industry, with commercial and industrial design. We also have a large presence in the Residential design around Australia and forensic inspections in Victoria.
How to apply
To apply please send us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org