Airey Taylor Consulting are one of Perth’s best known Structural and Civil Engineering practices. We have made a significant impact on the built environment of Perth and Western Australia since formation in 1971 with the completion of over 17,000 commissions. We have provided Engineering solutions to over 40 Excellence in Construction and Materials Excellence Award winning projects since 2006 alone.
ATC have pioneered the use of advanced engineering techniques including the use of glass reinforced polymer rods as reinforcement in concrete; have achieved patented structural and civil design techniques for foundations; and have an in-house Material Science service to ensure our material selection for projects is always leading edge. We frequently contribute to Engineers Australia and Concrete Institute of Australia on topics of industry best practice and have earned our reputation as Engineering experts.
Joining ATC provides an opportunity to provide original progressive Structural design on exciting projects around Australia. You will be supported by a team of practicing professionals who thrive on innovation and technical challenges in a collegiate and friendly atmosphere. We seek the brightest practitioners who actively seek better design methodologies to achieve the best possible results for clients. We look forward to working with you.
- Designing of structures of buildings of a complex nature to ensure the timely and professional delivery in accordance with client requirements;
- Analysing and designing structures compliant with the relevant Australian Standards, client and company standards and accepted industry best practice;
- Managing internal/external resources in the delivery of documentation;
- Working to a Quality Management System ISO:9001; and
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Customers/Clients.
- Directly to the Managing Director / Directors
Personal & Key Skills:
- Solid design experience with a proven track record for successful service delivery (experience with larger architectural structures is a must)
- Project management experience for design, specification reporting and development of drawing suites
- Effective client focus and ability to liaise with Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Ability to prioritise work and progress autonomously, meeting team deadlines and budgets with minimal supervision
- Professional presentation at all times
- Team player, adaptable and supportive of colleagues
- High degree of competence with RAPT, ADAPT-Builder and ability to adapt to other design platforms
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management requirements and ability to follow an established Quality Management System (QMS) framework
- Compliance to all Statutory authorities as required
- A Degree in Structural Engineering
- Membership with Engineers Australia
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org