Relocation Opportunity for a structural engineer
We are expanding our team to support our Broome and Northern Australia clients. This is perfect for an engineer wanting career progression, moving from a desk only position to a dynamic and rewarding role.
About the Role
We offer the opportunity to design your role based on your career goals and passions. Take on this role and build it into the ideal position that blends design, documentation, client, and project management into one. Develop to your full potential in a supportive environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Successfully deliver projects from design and documentation through to completion on site, and determining construction methods, materials and quality standards, and drafting and interpreting specifications, drawings, plans, construction methods and procedures.
- Deliver professional services ensuring that projects are delivered to programme, budget and to the highest quality standard.
- Practice safety in project design and delivery, supported by quality checking and verification activities.
This exciting opportunity comes with a relocation package, support and the opportunity for professional development in Perth for up to 12 months prior to relocating (if required).
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated leader, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation.
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Relevant 3 plus years industry experience in a consulting environment.
- Strong communication and liaison abilities to engage with clients and other engineers.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focussed team.
- Engineering degree qualification.
Living in Broome you will experience a beautiful tropical climate, a relaxing lifestyle, newfound friends, and an abundance of wildlife and outdoor activities. Whilst, developing rapidly as a professional engineer at a successful and established consulting firm.
Why Work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy to gain experience on a variety of projects. As a member of our team you will be provided with learning and development opportunities with access to training, mentoring and support for career progression. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team.
How to Apply
Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter, outlining your experience in line with the requirements set out above.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Follow the link to apply for the role