Are you a Structural Revit Drafter seeking a new challenge with a growing civil and structural engineering company? We welcome expressions of interest from exceptional drafters to work on our commercial, industrial, educational, multi-residential and retail engineering projects.
At vT Consulting Engineers we offer you:
- Exciting opportunities and supportive working environment with focus on career development
- Diverse range of projects to further your experience
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Strong focus on teamwork and work life balance
This role would suit a Structural Revit Drafter who is either looking to step into a senior position or is already there. Ideally with minimum of 4 years of experience formed within an Australian consultancy.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2-3 years Revit experience
- 4+ years CAD drafting experience
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- A focus on time and resource management
- Self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding people management and project execution capability
How to apply
To confidentially apply for this role, or for further information, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please ensure that you provide the reasons you are on the market, your expected remuneration and availability.