About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Civil Drafter to join our Perth team.
Are you a Roads drafter who would like the opportunity to design?
We are seeking an individual who is looking for their next challenge. A problem solver, who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Your role includes:
- Drafting transport and civil infrastructure projects
- Producing high quality design documentation
- Utilising Main Roads WA and/or Public Transport Authority standards
- Working closely within the team for the documentation of engineering projects
- Opportunity to develop your career and design roads
This role requires previous experience in a Civil Draftsperson position with skills and experience in:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD for civil drafting
- 12D experience highly regarded
- An understanding of Main Roads WA standards will be highly regarded
- Professional qualifications in Civil Drafting or Civil Engineering desirable
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Open Roads experience
Why work for us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly reputable consultancy to gain experience on a variety of projects. We have offices in Perth, Broome, Albany and Darwin with the opportunity to work on diverse projects ascross Australia. As a member of our team, you will be provided with learning and development opportunities for career progression. We value and reward hard working individuals and provide an energetic culture in a friendly, collaborative team environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
How to apply
Follow the link to apply for the role.