Join our growing Perth team!
We are seeking a Civil Drafter/Designer to become an integral member of our Drafting team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading engineering consultancy.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for documentation from schematic stage through to detailed documentation. You will be working alongside a team of talented and technically focused professionals who will provide mentoring and coaching to further develop your technical and professional skill set.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop detailed design drawings using AutoCAD , 12D and Civil3D software.
- Coordination with clients, other consultants, internal engineers, senior civil designers, and draftspersons for the documentation of civil engineering projects
- Successfully plan and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed deadlines, in line with company and project standards
- Site inspections alongside an experienced professional for technical development.
This position is perfect for a recent TAFE graduate of either a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering. Alternatively, we are open to a candidate with around 5 years’ experience who would relish the opportunity to learn from our experienced team to further progress their career.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and 12D software (or other alternative modelling software).
- TAFE qualification or a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer our people:
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and growth.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits include flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, exceptional parental leave options and much more.
Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family orientated events are held throughout the year.
Apply via the APPLY button with your CV and cover letter, outlining why you are perfect for this role.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.
How to apply
Follow the link to apply for the role.