The position of Key Account Manager is to facilitate relationships and growth of CE customers, both current and future. The broader scope includes managing sales opportunities into project based works, specification development in the design community, tender works and marketing.
Sales & Marketing
- Manage a defined sales territory from project based work
- Manager and grow an account customer base
- Network, build and develop relationships in the design community (Architects, Designers, Engineers)
- Develop specification for CE products and systems opportunities alongside with CE team and suppliers
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of CE products and systems to prospective users.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to clients where required.
- Manage leads via information database provided
- Prepare and follow up on tenders and quotations for business
- Assist with marketing and social media activities
- Represent the company at networking and industry functions as required
- Assist internal sales enquires (telephone) and showroom sales (walk-in) as required
Warehouse & Logistics
- Assist in ensure all areas of warehouse and display stock are kept in a safe, clean and tidy manner.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse safe and tidy
- Work with internal sales team on special order and logistic as required
- Undertake other duties from time to time as per request of CE Management Team
- Ensure all equipment provided by CE is kept in clean working order at all times, ensure all maintenance requirements are facilitated and that any concerns are immediately raised with management in writing.
- Ensure your vehicle is in working clean working order and services are up to date.
- Take a proactive involvement in all company WHS policies and procedures
- Report any WHS concerns to Management as per WHS procedures
- Wear PPE and uniform as per company style guide
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org